Adgitize

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

While you were sleeping...

I decided to get back to the office after my 15 minute lunchbreak to finish some quick task when I remembered that I also have to accompany somebody who'll be visiting to fix one of our Line Printers. Well, he wasn't there yet and guess what? I wasn't aware that I was sitting beside two (2) co-workings from our Laguna facility in a nearby resto. So the three (3) of us talked abit, then altogether went back to the office...

Even though I'm quite sleepy after a good meal, I managed to slip into our Accounting office and talk to another co-working if her computer still bugs her down. That day, it didn't so I'm very thankful about that.

...also, somebody bought her digital camera and make a few shots. As seen in this photo, the owner of the digicam is seated on the center. The rest of us (except the "you know who?!?!?") posed and smiled for a shot. In the process, I came up with a title for this post I've made. While it should have been another "zzzz..." I renamed it instead "while you were sleeping" and oh boy, he does match the part...

Back to the Line Printers: hhhmmmm... the technician came after, he fixed it. It was fixed, I signed a service sheet just to verify it was working and off he goes. Later, I got the JPEG files of this shot in which one of them (as you see) is already posted online. << end >>

Share/Bookmark

No comments: