Adgitize

Monday, November 05, 2007

How to learn "computer hacking" from me

Thanks to the week-long vacation, I feel very relaxed right now at work-but not too relaxed in dealing with everyday issues at work. I need to work on this and I need to work on that. All of this and that, in a monthly report.

I'm giving myself a breaker right now to ease this a bit and its quite an opportunity right now to discuss a certain topic such as "hacking". Although I won't let you know how to "hack" or why do people "hack", I'm posting something that's on the lighter side of it...

Take for example this kinda silly question I got from a friend of mine. The message (translated in "English" goes like this:

my friend:
how do i hack a computer

me (gil villamater) :
it's easy. 1) first, you need to have a lot of money to pay me so i could tutor you 2) second, if you can't do number 1, you have to find me some cutie out there which you'll be introducing me so that she could be my girlfriend eventually 3) third, make sure that you've followed either number 1 or number 2 4) fourth, if you're able to accomplish number 3, i can now teach you "hacking"

my friend:
hahaha

Now look guys, the word "hack" or "hacking" has two sides. It's like a coin. Either which way you'll be, think first on what you actually intend to accomplish about this? Are you going to use it to establish a more secured and safe world? or are you trying to pin somebody down? This post might be worth laughing, but just like in the Spider man movies: "with great power, comes great responsibility". So, are you responsible enough?

Think of these things...
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

gervacio said...

so let's hack because we are already hacked..

but first, i agree, #1 must be complied.