Adgitize

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wi-Tribe 4G Broadband

Lately, I've been quite amazed with the number of wifi-stands sprouting in all four corners of Antipolo City. What I'm talking about here is wifi-sales stands of Smart and the new one: Wi-Tribe. Of course, we all knew that Smart has been in the business, so is Globe and so is Sun. The last two however aren't active. Globe does house to house selling and Sun is mainly focused on marketing their wifi/portable "USB" wifi inside their Sunshops.








I just started my research on this new provider, so I've added them on my Twitter account. They also have a Facebook account that I added as well.











Wi-Tribe is powered by Liberty Broadcasting Network, Inc., which is financially backed up by San Miguel Corporation and Qtel Group (as their Telco partner).

I used their speed tester and this is what I got...


Share/Bookmark

No comments: