Adgitize

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Online Worship

Today, I was given another opportunity to worship the LORD GOD and be an online speaker as well for former co-workers of mine.

I based my topic on this online sermon with a Bible text coming from 2 Peter 3: 8-10. As you may already have read or about to read it - it should be clear enough to say the quote, "...in His time." Indeed, GOD's time is perfect for the glorification of our souls that is made perfect through Jesus Christ. We might find that our current time and situation may be different than we have desired. Are we far from friends, family and loved ones right now? Do we have no other options than what we already have? There are many more questions indeed that can't be answered in this time line of ours right now. GOD is the best resource person to ask about these kinds of questions.

Let me reflect the time before this online sermon has already transpired. It was just last week. I was then hoping to have myself lead the online sermon. I promised that I would. I failed and wondered why. I believe that we have our own time lines and sometimes committing to certain time lines with other people fail. This time, it has to proceed. By the time it was already about to begin, my headset wasn't working well. I hear my friends' voice whereas I only hear mine, and they don't hear it of course. I was a bit disappointed about this and I promised to find a way: either buying a new headset/microphone or looking for a computer which I could use equipped with a headset that working. Either which and hopefully it does work.

The online worship experience I had right now was trully a blessing for everyone, especially me because I wasn't able to worship with my brethren this particular Sabbath day. I came from my nighttime weekly rotation at work handling emergency calls involving accidents, situations and so on. Hopefully next week, I won't be assigned again - at least once in a month is okay. As I compare sitting on that desk handling calls and a few minutes ago, there's quite a big difference. Nonetheless, there is nothing fulfilling than to be close with the LORD GOD and understanding well HIS message. So, I bid safety to everyone out there.

As the online worship already ended, what I could only say is that in supplement to the Bible text I've mentioned, there are a couple of situations where people have been given ample time about GOD's word. Noah preaching his neighbors about the incoming deluge, Moses telling Pharaoh to let go of HIS people and Jonah asking the citizens of Nineveh to repent and return to the ways of the LORD. There are still many sample situations in and our of the Bible. Whenever there is time to do so - let us worship HIM in truth and in spirit. GOD is there and promises won't last as promises only. They will be in action very soon. Sooner than most of us think I'll be so...

Take time to consider reading other materials I've gathered prior to this online sermon. I want to thank www.bibleencyclopedia.net and www.sermoncentral.com for the sermon aids I had. Too bad, it was either I have a voice of a mouse that time or some external unseen figures want to disrupt the online worship. I praise GOD for all HIS divine providence and I say AMEN.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: