Adgitize

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Good morning!

I just want to say a "Good morning!" to thus blog-of-mine that I have forgotten for quite such a long, long time.

It's been awhile, and many things happened already. I just aged another year a few days ago.

Peniless, I wasn't able to celebrate it though as I have just moved into another place and city to work for. I have said goodbyes already to a previous one, who might be the cream of the news every unfortunate times here in the Philippines.

So unfortunate that it has affected life on a personal scale. So demuring, hehehe... It'll have its own time in the memory hall of judgement were its so-called innocense won't prevail.

So, I think this is all for now as I see the sun rising up amid gloomy clouds. This is the month of parties for beer lovers, up to-possibly Christmas time. Have a great day ahead everyone!

Share/Bookmark

No comments: